Wednesday, June 18, 2008

what you love, what you are good at.

If you are lucky enough to earn a living from what doing that which you love, then you must be good at it and it's probably just that - luck. Work is not hard if you love something, work is not hard if you are good at something. If you "put shoes on your feet and food on your table"* doing what you love and what you are good at, you probably don't work. Work is waking up with dread ahead of the day. It's pushing yourself out of bed, into the shower, out the door and in through another. It's not wanting to go to bed because you know when the alarm sounds you know you have to do it over again. So if I can't get paid to do that which I love and that which I'm good at; I'll sit here and let others who pay me little for worthlessness to do it instead.
They take my liberty and give it back in installments, why should I not take some time for that which I love and that what I'm good at too?

Be a good day. Let this be a good day...

*Retun of the Jedi - Reuben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home