Wednesday, June 28, 2006

wednesday is for being psychotic

I don't know how much longer it can continue without some horrific meltdown. I'm feeling like I'm on borrowed time. By 8.30am this morning I was psychotic, intent on violence, drug abuse and sexual harassment - if not assault. Instead of giving into to the temptations of my brain and this thing hanging between my legs, which constantly tries to lead me towards more suffering, I decided to go to Sainsburys on my way to work and bought a nectarine and a banana. Something tells me it's not enough to keep me away from the edge today. I'm at my desk now and if they keep me busy may be no-one will notice the maroading nature of my mental state. That it is until tonight when I can make a break for the train and go home to stabilisers of drink, drugs, television and the tossing & turning centre of excellence that is my bed. And then I'll wake up in a state and it will all begin again.

I can't remember waking up happy and feeling at one with this world,
But I can recall some contentment, waking up next to that girl.

3 Comments:

Blogger BUDDY said...

I used to feel just this way when I was a young buck. Believe me, the edge goes away if you can refrain 100% from drinking: try an alcoholics anonymous meeting. They are very kind people, and know just how you feel. You'll feel better when you get better.
Honest Injun.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 8:21:00 am  
Blogger Marcus Woodrow said...

Hey thanks bud', not least for being the first to comment on my blog - And there was me thinking I was just talking to myself. I'm already seeking lots of help with my various addictions - some days are worse than others. But it's always nice to know others have had it bad too. I blame Chinanski.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 4:43:00 pm  
Blogger Marcus Woodrow said...

and Chinaski.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 4:51:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home